CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Logical Thinking Skills with Sudoku

I just introduced Alexis to Sudoku, it happened by accident after she saw me completing a Sudoku puzzle in Woman's Day Magazine. "Mommy!" she said "Will you teach me how to do that?" I love it when she asks to learn new things! So, I got online and found Sudoku puzzles for kids.  Alexis caught on really fast too.

These are great for building problem solving skills, maybe I will search for a kids Sudoku puzzle book. I know there are lots listed on Amazon.

What games do you use to enrich problem solving skills?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link - I really want to try it. Mostly we just ask a lot of how and why questions to practice our problem solving skills here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...