CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

IXL Math

IXL is my favorite online math practice site. We started using IXL at the end of last school year. Alexis's test results at the end of kindergarten placed her at a first grade level in math. I felt that it was important to keep her skills sharp so I have been investing in IXL for the last 2 months. One reason I like IXL is because there is unlimited practice questions for grades Pre-K through 8th grade. The best feature is you can cross over between grade levels, you are not limited to one grade level.

IXL also give students virtual awards for completing skills. The awards act as an incentive for Alexis to complete a new skill. Using this program has really helped Alexis improve her skills in counting money and time.

Now I have to decide if I will keep investing monthly or if I want to purchase the yearly plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...