CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

What's In My School Box; School Zone Workbooks

Sometimes I just like to pull out something that is easy and doesn't take a lot of preparation. I purchased this Big First Grade Workbook from Walmart but you can also purchase this online from the School Zone website. I have been using this workbook over summer break but it is so large that I will be able to use it all through the school year as well. This book covers reading comprehension, math, and phonics.

One of the things we are working on this summer is counting money. This book has several pages on  counting money and telling time.

*Tip* I like to remove the worksheets and place them in a clear page protector. Alexis uses a dry erase marker and writes on the page protector. When she is done, we wipe the page clean and add another worksheet. I do this so we can use each worksheet over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...