CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

What My Child Is Reading - August 19




I Love You Stinky Face  "Mama, would you still love me if I were a big scary ape?" or a "super smelly skunk?" a child asks before going to sleep.  Mama reassures the child that she loves him no matter what.
This was a really cute book that we could relate to, because Alexis is always looking for reassurance that I love her. It's so sweet.



I am reading this one to Alexis, we read 1-2 chapters per night. It is our nightly ritual to read before bedtime.

If you visit Alexis's World Traveler blog her mamaw just posted a list of multicultural books we will be reading in the next two weeks.  These books will be part of our Social Studies and Geography Project. It is a pretty amazing project we have over there and Alexis would love for you to stop and say hello.

2 comments:

  1. oh, I love Charlotte's web. I can't wait until my boys are old enough for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna really enjoyed Charlotte's Web which we got first as an audio books. Later we took it as a normal unabridged book, and she read it by herself. It's a great story even though I don't care for spiders at all :) Thanks for joining WMCIR!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...